BURNEY BUS SUPPLIES
Burney Elementary (901 S Evers St.) was the first school established in our town in 1885 - the same year First Presbyterian was founded, as well as the city of Plant City! The School was established by Esther D. Burney and her husband, beloved members of the First Presbyterian Church. Our congregation continues to support Burney Elementary with special collections through the “Burney Bus.” It is the school bus shaped box in the church’s Narthex. We gather socks, and underwear for children, and other school supplies as requested by the school.